Senior Android Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
One of the largest subscription video on-demand services is seeking a senior Android developer to shape the future streaming platforms in Sub Saharan Africa. If you are looking for a challenge, then this is the place to be!
you will have the opportunity to work with a number of diverse technologies; be at the forefront of innovation; and help ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Eight years’ experience with Mobile Applications development
- Exceptional knowledge of Kotlin (Android)
- Knowledge of MVP-based architecture
- Experience with dependency injection and writing tests
- QA automation
- Responsible for the concept and architecture of the app
- Responsible for the whole platform and optimize the work
- Code and bring it to life
- Build the SVoD with worldwide ambitions
- Review designs created by designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work.
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various mobile applications.
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging apps for review and feedback.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Effectively communicate with your peers on all levels
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website http://www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 11 Jan 13:27
011 463 3633