|Remuneration:||R800000 - R804000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA flexible and fun environment has an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly-motivated individual, who is interested in being part of this fast-growing team! You will be working on a revolutionary web-based application which gives companies all the tools they need to manage their share incentive schemes.
Are you comfortable with the unknown and do you love to experiment? Apply today !
Reference number for this position is DM48508 which is a permanent position based in the Melrose Arch, Johannesburg offering a salary of up to R804,000 per annum highly negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dominic on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Five+ years of server-side development
- Expert in Python
- Web framework, preferably Django
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Django experience advantageous
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
Posted on 26 May 13:54
011 463 3633