|Remuneration:||R800000 – R804000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA flexible and fun environment has an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly-motivated individual, who is interested in being part of this fast-growing team! You will be working on a revolutionary web-based application which gives companies all the tools they need to manage their share incentive schemes.
Are you comfortable with the unknown and do you love to experiment? Apply today !!
Reference number for this position is DM48508 which is a permanent position based in the Melrose Arch offering a salary of up to R804,000 per annum highly negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dominic on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Five+ years of server-side development
- Expert in Python
- Web framework, preferably Django
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Django experience advantageous
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
Posted on 05 Nov 12:19
011 463 3633