Python/Data Science Full-Stack Developer
|Remuneration:||R600 – R750 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level in terms of front end and back end Development where you’ll be using cutting edge technologies with a German Manufacturing business.
You’ll be involved in reviewing system design and evaluate and propose alternative designs. You’ll be required to develop system solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements. Join this end user environment and take your career to the next level!!
If you are a passionate developer comfortable with both front-end and back-end development, full of energy and ambition, a great communicator and team player, have sound knowledge in both Python and Java. Apply now!
Reference number for this position is GZ50906 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Midrand, Rosslyn and Home offering a contract rate of between R600 and R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Sound knowledge in Python and Java
- Data Science concepts and principles
- Experience in tools like pandas, SciPi, Pyomo
- At least five years' worth of experience using front-end and back-end technologies such
- Sound experience in developing backend applications.
- Architecture and Interface Design.
- Data modeling and Database technologies (relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation), e.g. Postgres.
- Implementation of Backend Services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab, Terraform, Ansible, Concourse)
- Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming, Machine Learning
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE, Django
Posted on 29 Oct 10:47
011 463 3633