POS Solution Architect
|Location:||Cape Town, Brackenfell|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Do you want to work somewhere extraordinary? There’s an amazing opportunity for a POS solution architect to join one of the largest private-sector employers in South Africa.
You are expected to define and continuously improve the POS architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards as well as develop and maintain an understanding of the business strategy and changes to business priorities.
Experience and requirements:
- 7 -10 years working experience within the IT industry
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with architecting POS Platforms
- Three years’ experience with implementing POS solutions
- Five years of Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes
- Five+ years worked on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP
- Five+ years of Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC)
- 5Five+ years excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well-designed complex enterprise-class systems
- Architecture and solution design (UML, OO, SOA, etc.)
- S/W frameworks and methodologies (Agile, TOGAF, etc.)
- Solid track record in successful delivery solution architecture
- Commercial & business understanding of retail industry desirable
- Experience using RDBMS as well as NoSQL databases
Reference Number for this position is GZ52356 which is a permanent position based in Brackenfell, Cape Town offering a cost-to-company salary R1.3m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals
Posted on 22 Jun 12:04, Closing date 21 Aug
011 463 3633