Photography Assignments Lecturer – Independent Contractor
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCode/reference: PALIC(01
Applications accepted until: 1 January 2021
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Pretoria Campus
Direct reporting line: Head – Academic
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- A Practising photographer with a three-year Diploma/BTech or degree in photography. Must have a strong portfolio and at least three years' working experience as a photographer.
- Strong portfolio on different genres of photography
- Three-year diploma in photography
- ACPP photography qualification with a minimum of three years of working experience.
- Strong portfolio
- Strong portfolio different genres/landscape/food/architecture
- Three years minimum experience as a photographer
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 09 Dec 11:25