Mid-Senior Web Frontend Specialist
Write elegant and robust code as your passion for all things tech is sought by a global Dev House in the sphere of Online Gaming, looking for a mid-senior web frontend specialist to join its team. Your role will be to architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web apps, identify and resolve performance and scalability issues while mentoring Junior Devs. You will require a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar discipline, at least 5+ years’ experience developing code, able to write technical documents and your tech skillset should include: React AND Redux, Git, Testing Tools: Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer, HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, etc. You must also provide a portfolio of work done, including timelines, requirements & how the solutions were met.
- Analyse, design and implement new features.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Write elegant and robust code.
- Write unit, integration and acceptance tests for all components.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Work in cross-functional teams.
- Work in an Agile environment with stand-ups, sprints, and planning meetings.
- Mentor Junior Developers.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Troubleshoot and root-cause errors.
- Degree or diploma in computer science/software engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of five+ years developing code.
- Applicant must have examples of work done, including timelines, requirements and how the solutions were met.
- Experience developing websites or similar for mobile and desktop.
- Writing technical documents.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Preferred technologies –
- Testing Tools: Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer
- UX Design experience
- Microservices Architecture
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Continuous Integration (CI)
Desired technologies -
- HTML5, CSS3
- Sass, Scss or other CSS preprocessor
- RESTful API's
- A passion for learning.
- Ability to acquire new skills and programming languages.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to taryn target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 05 Jan 11:15, Closing date 4 Feb
087 351 0743