Mid-Level Software Engineer
The coding talents of a Mid-Level Software Engineer of a rapidly growing provider of innovative digital solutions to join its UK team in the delivery of a digital product for a public sector / UK Government client. Your role will also entail contributing to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications, maintaining code quality and transforming clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery. You will need three years’ proven experience in a similar role with working knowledge of TypeScript, React, Node.js, Azure and ARM templates, rock-solid OO, Enterprise Integration & Microservice architecture and a good understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID.
- Contribute to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications.
- Share your enthusiasm for Continuous Delivery and Agile best practices.
- Communicate with clients throughout the Development process.
- Day to day hands-on coding, collaborative working (e.g.: Mobbing/Pairing).
- Maintain high standards of code quality through peer-review, in-team mentoring, and sharing best practice.
- Transform clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery.
- At least three years proven relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of a range of technologies such as TypeScript, React and Node.js.
- Experience with Azure and ARM templates.
- Experience in rock-solid OO, Enterprise Integration skills and Microservice architecture skills.
- A good understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID.
- A good understanding of accessibility would be preferable.
- Loves clean code.
- Experience with web application development and deployment.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration processes and pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Some exposure to public sector / Government clients.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 06 Jul 16:30, Closing date 5 Aug