Mid-Level Mobile Apps Software Engineer
|Remuneration:||R350000 – R500000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionThe client is one of the largest technology end users in the world; they are looking for a software mobile apps engineer to join their team and help create and maintain mobile apps that are compelling and also which enables their users to consume their world-class content through latest available mobile technologies.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a major international blue chip with an intense focus on technology delivery! With years of industry knowledge, you will be working on the best technology with best in industry minds! With plenty of room for growth, there is no better time to send your CV but now !
- University degree in computer studies or suitable equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in mobile app development
- Knowledge of Swift (iOS), Java (Android), JSON, SOAP and REST Web Services
- Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Knowledge of reactive programming (ReactiveX or Rx) would be a great advantage.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Apple App Store or the Android Play Store
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies. SCRUM experience would be advantageous
- Have an understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in development practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of Java backend development would be an advantage
- Eager to learn new technologies and excited by change
- Review designs created by designers; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various mobile applications
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging apps for review and feedback
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions. Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 17 Sep 14:25