Microservices Enterprise Architect – Java
|Remuneration:||R1000000 – R1500000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionGreenfields project with one of Africa's financial institutions. It's a market leader within the finance sector is looking for a dynamic enterprise architect (ex-solutions architect) to be at the forefront of this epic journey that will break boundaries! You will be right at the helm greenfield projects that will change how things are done whilst being afforded the opportunity to develop from scratch. Experience With Java, JEE And micro services is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Three to five years’ experience in an enterprise architect role
- Three to five years’ experience as a solutions architect
- Previous Java JEE and open source development experience essential
- Microservices experience essential
- Ensure all aspects of the application solution architecture are optimised
- Working hand in hand with various departments to ensure all requirements are met
- Develop principles, practices, processes, policies, standards, and guidelines for the domain of expertise
- Analyse the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements
E-mail Garth on [email protected] or call me on 011 463 3633.
E-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Check out our website http://www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
Posted on 17 Feb 11:09