Java Solutions Architect
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Do you want to push the limits of what is possible by using new high tech?
A German automotive industry is on the lookout for a Java Solutions Architect to design the structure of IT systems and implement it.
You are expected to have hands on experience of Software Developer and be able to manage complex programs.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science
- Ten+ years of Experience
- JAVA EE / JAVA (Java 10)
- RESTful services
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps )
- IoC / Dependancy Injection
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- OpenShift / Kubernetes
- Gradle / mvn
- IntelliJ / WebStorm
- Gradle, Spring Boot, Java 10
- Design solutions that integrate with an enterprise environment
- Recommend best practices for the entire solution
- Comply with all technical and business requirements
- Infrastructure and engineering design
- System security measures
- Business analysis
- Cloud architecture and development
- Development and Operations of applications and features, in collaboration with partners in Munich
- Working in the AGILE framework
- System implementation
- Design solutions with focus on performance requirements
- Penetration testing and compliance
Reference Number for this position is SJ51838. This is a Contract position based in Midrand offering a cost to company salary of R850 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 Mar 12:20
011 463 3633