Intermediate Native Android Developer
|Remuneration:||R600000 – R700000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A fast-paced and dynamic, global insurance house is looking for a smart, self-driven, Android developer to join their buzzing environment. The Android developer will support innovative projects throughout the project lifecycle, including requirements, design, implementation, release and post-release support. You will be involved in Cloud computing services that provides a platform allowing customers to develop, run, and manage applications.
- BSc degree or national diploma in information technology
- Five+ years of professional software development experience
- Three+ years of hands-on experience developing native apps for Android
- Experience with Server-Side Solutions, Architecture, Deployment, and Operation is a plus
- Experience with industry-standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic).
- A working knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to drive projects to a successful completion
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency
- Perform accurate development estimation
- Produce technical specifications and designs. Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team and community
The reference for this role is ND40228. This is a permanent role offering a salary from R600,000 to R700,000 per annum cost to company.
E-Merge IT Recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on . Alternatively, call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 09 Jun 10:52
Nicole de Sousa
+27 11 463 3633