Intermediate Java Developer
|Remuneration:||R550000 – R600000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you on the lookout for a career move? Are you looking to work with one of the best companies SA has to offer? Maybe a company that can give you huge perks? Do you live, eat and breath Java? Then, perhaps this is a match made in heaven! If this sounds like just the place for you, send me your CV today! Wait are you waiting for?
The key purpose of this role is the analysis, design, development and implementation of custom solutions based on the Java platform – but specific to the identity and access management (IAM) sphere. You will be working in a highly functional and self-motivated team, responsible for global solutions.
The reference number for this position is ZH47553. It’s a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R550,000 – R600,000 per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals: https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
- Three years of Java systems development experience
- Java EE knowledge and experience
- Experience with XML/XSD/JAXB and Webservices
- SOAP and REST (XML/JSON)
- RDBMS development experience (T-SQL or PL\SQL)
- Unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Identity Management Experience (in one or more of the below)
- Protocol experience in SAML\OIDC\OAuth\Kerberos
- LDAP Directory experience, such as Active Directory or OpenLdap
- IAM platform experience, with SailPoint IIQ\IDN a plus
- Experience with industry-standard application servers (preferably Jboss\Wildfly).
- Good understanding of infrastructure
- Linux\Windows hosts
- TCP\IP and related network technologies
- Three+ years' Java systems development experience
- Spring Framework
- ORM/Hibernate/JPA experience
- JMS, Tibco EMS experience
- Experience with Business Rules Management Frameworks
- Experience using formal modelling languages (UML, etc.) and modelling tools (Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm etc.)
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Develop, test, and maintain the application software
- Enhance existing application
- Production of technical specifications and designs
- Promote new technologies and share knowledge within the team
- Recommend improvements to development processes
- Perform code reviews
- To be passionate about technology and development
- To be results-driven
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Matric and or Java qualifications/certifications
- IT-related degree or diploma (BSc/BTech or similar)
Posted on 29 Jan 09:21
011 463 3633