Intermediate C#/.Net Software Developer
|Remuneration:||R600000 – R650000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A leading independent financial services group in Belville is on the hunt for new talent; we are looking for a smart, mid-level C# developer to help transform an existing CRM platform.
Land the job and you will design and code all sorts of components within the bigger system – front ends, microservices, mobile (both Android and Apple) as well as the back-ends.
- Five years’ experience developing code
- Extensive C# with good knowledge in Asp.Net MVC, Web API, Angular, and T-SQL/SQL
- Exposure to modern Engineering practices like TDD, Unit Testing, DDD and Service Fabric is advantageous
- Azure and PHP will win you over
- Develop components of the CRM platform, as well as the client-facing portals, in conjunction with our external software development partner
- Develop components of the Android and Apple client apps
- Develop according to the future architecture of the software stack and make suggestions to improve the current architecture
- Work along with the BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship with our external software development partner
- Follow current coding practices and suggest improvements
- Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- MCP a plus
- Advanced mathematics
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Oct 08:02
ApplyNicole de Sousa
+27 11 463 3633