Intermediate Android Developer
|Remuneration:||R500000 – R600000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you seeking to add value to the IT world? This high-performance organisation prides its self in attracting the best talent. This dynamic buzzing environment is seeking an intermediate Android developer to join their task force of smart people who finds the best way to move forward. This role will require you to support the projects throughout the project lifecycle, including requirements, design, implementation, release and post-release support
- Formal Java qualifications.
- IT-related degree or diploma (BSc/BTech or similar)
- Five+ years of professional software development experience
- Three years of hands-on experience developing native apps for Android
- Deep understanding of REST, JSON, HTTP and related mobile networking frameworks
- Unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
- Experience with GIT
- Have worked on at least one app published in the PlayStore
- Experience with server-side solutions, architecture, deployment, and operation is a plus
- Experience with industry-standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic)
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency.
- Perform accurate development estimation
- Produce technical specifications and designs. Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team and community
- Self-starter who takes ownership is accountable and is able to work under minimum supervision
- Can help with quality assurance and provide comments
Reference number for this position is SJ48706. This is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of R600,000 negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Oct 12:12