Ideation/Visualisation Lecturer – Independent Contractor
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCode/reference: IAVLIC01
Applications accepted until: 1 January 2021
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Pretoria Campus
Direct reporting line: Head – Academic
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- BA Honours (HEQSF 8) in:
- Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design
- Interior Design
- A suitable BA Honours level Degree with a strong visual or design component.
- Please note: This includes the HEQSF 8 four year degrees in Information Design and Fine Arts/Graphic Design as awarded by:
- University of Pretoria
- University of North West
- University of Stellenbosch
- Experience in Interior Design/Product Design/Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design fields.
- Recommended: Lecturing experience in one of the above mentioned fields.
- Portfolio needed to show examples of work.
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 09 Dec 12:14