Our client is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer Specialist in Richardsbay.
* Achieve business and technical objectives by developing mobile and web applications/solutions, including design, implementation, testing, and support.
* Integration and support between new and legacy systems via API/Legacy methods is critical.
* Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and
* Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
* Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
* Thoroughly document code and system changes. (GITLab)
* Participate as a technical member of a development team
* As assigned, assume project or technical lead roles.
* Data migration from legacy system to MYSQL / MSSQL databases.
* Assisting & implementation of MYSQL / MSSQL database system configuration.
* Assist with the definition and implementation of best practice database design and architecture
* Implement Data transfers utilising ODBC protocols and interfaces.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good understanding of new HTML developments and mobile application development.
* Strong business acumen, ability to quickly pick up the content and business knowledge required, supporting the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phases
* Extensive understanding of project management methodologies
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively to all levels of associates - including Senior management
* Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Diploma / Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent qualification.
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience as a developer in database design, web development & API.
* Demonstrated strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build/deploy disciplines with the ability to close out projects completely.
* Possess good awareness of latest technology & development principals.
* Proficient in MS Office products.
* Solid understanding and expertise on Cross-browser/ functional / performance issues.
* Ability to adapt and work on varying assignments and multiple projects.
* Demonstrated experience as a project-leader or technical-leader.
If you do not receive any feedback within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
This Advert and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or dam