Full-Stack Python Data Science Developer
|Remuneration:||R700 – R750 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An Internationally renowned, premium motor house is looking to hire a highly motivated, skilled and collaborative full-stack developer with Python and data Science Focus to play a key part in the design, development, implementation and support of a wide range of ongoing and new projects on the platform!
If you have a positive can-do attitude and have an ability to work well across a broader global team, then this is the job for you!
- Sound knowledge in Python and Java
- Experience in tools like pandas, SciPi, ev. Pyomo
- At least 5 years' worth of experience using frontend and back-end technologies such:
- Sound experience in developing backend applications:
- Architecture and Interface Design
- Data modeling and Database technologies relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation), e.g. Postgres.
- Implementation of Backend Services
- Test-Automation (Unit, E2E)
- Willing and able to travel 3 times a year for up to 2 weeks to Munich (Germany)=
- If you are a passionate developer comfortable with both front-end and back-end development, full of energy and ambition, a great communicator and team player, this is the right position for you.
- Contribute to the Energy Services front-end backend development for several user groups, e.g. pool operator, asset owner.
- Contribute to refinement of user stories (the user stories at the beginning of a development sprint might not be finally specified)
- Clarify open points possibly making proposals and/or developing a prototype for further discussion.
- Develop the frontend part of user stories, suitable for the different devices that have to be supported.
- Take part in regular Scrum meetings via Skype.
- Daily, Planning, Estimation, Refinement, Review,
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members
- Support existing solutions, DevOps
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Sep 11:27
011 463 3633