Full Stack C# Developer
|Remuneration:||R780000 - R800000 per year cost-to-company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Johannesburg, Remote|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionNew work in at a fast-growing fintech senior Full Stack C# / .Net developer B2B SaaS business, streamlining the lifecycle of structured product & private asset deals. The current need is for a Senior Full Stack C#/.Net developer with key skills in Angular 9+ and Cloud. They will give you the autonomy to pull rank and do things better!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a Greenfields environment and work with a global team building mission-critical software and data solutions for major financial institutions across Europe. They also have offices dotted all over the globe.
The right dev for the job needs to be bright, curios, and highly clued-up in the .Net stack.
Reference Number for this position is NF55256 which is a permanent position, offering a salary of R800,000 per annum + company perks, cost to company. Contact Nicole Flatscher on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out our e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
What you need to land the job:
- Seven+ years key experience working as a Full Stack C# / .Net developer
- You have worked in a senior full-stack role and have experience delivering working software from inception to deployment touching on frontend, backend, and infrastructure.
- Strong relational database design and advanced SQL querying skills with MSSQL Server.
- Hands on experience with an ORM.
- A good understanding of software architecture & design patterns - e.g. SOLID.
- Experience writing testable code - TDD
- Hands on experience with containerized applications.
- Experience using cloud platforms (AWS/Azure).
- Comprehensive experience building web-based applications.
- On the front end, you have hands on experience with at least one modern web tech - such as Angular, React or Vue.
Posted on 22 Jun 15:23, Closing date 21 Aug
011 463 3633