ETL Developer/Data Engineer
|Remuneration:||R600000 – R700000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionBecome an industry pioneer and level up your career with a leading trusted insurer in South Africa.
This is an organisation with a high-performance culture and great opportunities for career development laying the groundwork to move the focus towards AI and machine learning.
If you have excellent knowledge of data mining and statistical analysis, we would like to hear from you!
Reference number for this position is KB49121 which is a permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R600 000 to R700,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on [email protected]>b< .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field.
- Four+ years of data engineering experience within Insurance.
- Full MS stack.
- Solid ETL development skills.
- Develop a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools, and external integrations.
- Develop data programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from the data warehouse, assures that architecture and development follow data warehouse best practices.
- Takes ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and coordinating the implementation of required fixes.
- Documents existing processes, architectures and code.
- Partners with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and assist in the development of dashboards, visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
Posted on 17 Sep 15:14
011 463 3633