International electronic manufacturing company is looking for an Electronic Technician. Must have 3 years working experience in Low level C programming and PCB layout, design and testing of PCB's.Manage repair centre and test equipment in control equipment department.
Electronic PCB support and test Technician (Manager)
East rand of Johannesburg,
Product development for Mining applications. Company doesdesign, Maniufacturing and Industrialisation of products
The electronic technician we are looking for will assit in the development and implementation of the control equipment for the testing processes.
Will provide technical support to both new equipment production as well as repair centres.
Responsible to ensure upkeep of test jigs and test equipment within control equipment department.
Manage Repair Centre, monitor and improve processes and quality and improve turnaround time
- B Tech Eelectronic engineering
- 3-5 years in electronuc support on PCB and component level
- Digital and analogue electronic design
- Software C programming
- Testing skills
- PCB architecture and construction
- PCB design on PCAD or Altium or similar
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Debug and develop complex test equipment to ensure accurate testing of control equipment.
- Repair of PCB's that was developed
- Manage Software updates within the Control equipment production facility.
P lease apply via our website: www.edrecruiters.co.za or alternatively submit your cv to [email protected] – Reference 2097
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
ONLY SA CITIZENS APPLY