Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
• Maintain the existing digital analytics measurement framework on digital properties (Primarily mobile apps and some web components)
• Work with stakeholders to define and implement new tracking requests for website and / or mobile apps based on existing mobile measurement framework
• Support development teams with implementation of analytics requirements
• Support architecture and management teams regarding future analytics strategy
• Test and provide quality assurance feedback to the various development teams
• Provide reports and dashboards with insights into digital behaviour.
• Lead efforts to research and evaluate new tools/capabilities in the analytics industry
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive decisions
• Serve as a liaison to vendor partners to ensure success with a variety of projects Competencies
• Solid experience using Google Analytics, Data Studio, Firebase and Google Tag Manager implementation and management on mobile applications and websites
• Experience using Google Optimise, Big Query and Google Attribution
• Understanding of on-site survey methodologies and voice of the customer analysis tools
• Ability to talk to development teams about implementation requirements,
• Very advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
• Strong knowledge of search; both SEO and SEM as a critical tactic to drive desired web visitor behaviour
• Understanding of data visualization techniques
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201863 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201863