Design Culture Lecturer - Independent Contractor
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCode/reference: DCLIC(03
Applications accepted until: 2021-06-17
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business Unit: Vega School - Pretoria Campus
Direct reporting Line: Head: Academic
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- BA Honours (HEQSF 8) in:
- Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design/Information Design
- Interior Design
- A suitable BA Honours level Degree with Visual Studies, Visual Communication or Design Studies
- Limited practical experience needed in Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design/ Interior or related Design fields
- Recommended: Lecturing experience in Design Theory or Critical Studies of above mentioned fields.
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
Posted on 21 May 15:01