Data Warehouse Manager
|Remuneration:||R900000 – R1200000 per year|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
The organisation group is the largest private-sector employer in South Africa and a leading employer in Africa. They are looking for a data warehouse manager to join them.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the future strategy and architecture of the data warehouse solutions and greater enterprise information management support the needs of the enterprise. Oversee and lead the research and implementation of fit for purpose futuristic technologies; managing the process of selection, maintenance and evaluation of tools, technologies, and practices.
If you are looking for a relationship with a company instead of simply a job, this may be a great fit. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and benefits, retail saving benefits, and a diverse work environment where employees feel challenged and valued.
- Ten years’ experience in managing large scale enterprise data warehouse at technical and management levels
- At least eight years of experience in data warehouse strategy development, architecture, and management including integration with analytical tools
- At least eight years of experience in participating in or leading data warehousing/business intelligence implementation teams, managing project scope, and providing technical leadership
- At least 10 years of experience with data warehouse design, from conceptualisation to database optimization, using common cloud and on-premise platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Big Query, SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- Experience with management and data governance, Modern Data Architecture, Data Ingestion, exposure to DAMA Framework beneficial
- Experience with data architecture/modeling, ETL, Data Quality and MDM tools, Data Quality Services, and Master Data Services
- Technical/professional knowledge in designing and implementing Next Generation Architecture solutions incorporating Hadoop, NoSQL, Cloud-Based Analytics, and real-time Analytics
- Experience in working with large volumes of data from disparate data sources across complex business processes and functions
- Experience on how data warehouse design impact decision support tools, reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Oct 08:03
011 463 3633