Data Science/Artificial Intelligence
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An opportunity to work for one of Africa’s most prominent leading financial institutions has been made available for a data science –Artificial intelligence to join it’s dynamic and well-organised team.
The incumbent will have to provide input into the AI and ML operational plans and the practical application thereof, to ensure that operational plans are clearly articulated and are understood.
- Degree/post-graduate degree in computer science or information technology
- 5-7 years commercial experience: AI, Cognitive Computing, Robotics and Innovation and ML area
- Artificial Intelligence experience or expertise
- Machine Learning expertise
- Power BI
- Develop knowledge of local and global industry AI and ML technologies and architecture enhancements with the aim of contribution to improved delivery
- Provide automation support for ML pipelines; build code, run tests (CI), and safely deploy a new version of an application (CD) to allow for the removal of manual errors, and provide standardized feedback loops, to enable fast product iterations.
- Discuss needs with the user and collaborate with the wider team to contribute to the development of a solution that is user-centric and aligned to business goals, ensuring that the solution is fit-for-purpose
- Conduct research into and carry out AI and ML development processes to ensure the business unit fulfils the needs of AI and ML strategies
- Apply new techniques and technologies to business problems and solve them in new and creative ways in order to provide greater insight, accuracy and consistency
- Research and recommend the ways in which AI can be used to solve issues faced by clients and enhance user experience
- Convert conceptual AI needs (non-technical) into crystalized problem statements that can be scientifically measured to support these
Reference nuhmber for this position is NN53808 which is a permanent position based in Rosebank offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.1m pa negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 13 Oct 16:20, Closing date 12 Dec