Cloud Solutions Architect
Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a pioneer technology solutions company focused on delivering positive change, is seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect with at least five years’ Solution Architecture experience within a consulting environment.
- Five+ years’ Solutions Architecture experience within a consulting environment
- Two+ years’ experience designing Cloud Solutions at an Enterprise level
- Twelve+ years’ Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
- Strong cloud background (preferably in AWS)
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science or related field,
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services following the AWS Well-Architected Framework principles
- Help educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in in-depth architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge on AWS solutions architecture
- Build deep relationships with senior technical/stakeholders within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison and advisor with customers, IT, and development teams
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 10 Feb 07:29