Business Intelligence Developer
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An awesome opportunity is available for a business intelligence developer to work for a German multinational corporate company that manufactures luxury vehicles and motorcycles.
In this role you will be operating a Qlik environment setting up and monitoring Qlik
data ingest (data load) and building data/ETL pipeline, you will also be required to create complex Queries and Qlik dashboards
If you want to be part of this team that excels in development and maintenance. Apply today.
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- At least 8 – 10 years BI reporting technology experience Qlik
- At least 8 – 10 years’ experience in BI consulting
- Experience in automated testing on BI (within a BI and analytics solution)
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in data science (Algorithm understanding, experience with data science using R + Python
- 3 years of backend programming experience with either Java or C#
- Agile working experience advantageous
- 3 – 5 years of Cloud architecture experience (focus Dev Ops) advantageous
Reference Number for this position is GZ54389 which is a long-term contract position offering between R650 to R780 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 05 Jul 11:22, Closing date 3 Sep
011 463 3633