Azure Web Developer/Tech Lead – C#
|Remuneration:||R900000 - R1000000 per year cost-to-company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Here’s a team that are new to the market; an insurtech that is incredibly innovative, + already recognised as one of the 2020 Top 100 Insurtech innovative companies globally.
They are a start-up building a rather awesome cloud-based secure insurance, loan technology platform; they are fully digital & disrupting the insurance industry as we know it, one claim at a time.
I am looking for talented Full-Stack C# Engineers, to join their team, with key exp. in Azure Web development using the Azure PaaS - Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Azure API Manager, Azure SQL, Azure Table + Blob storage
This is also a rapidly evolving space, so the ability to wear many hats will serve you well. You also need to be comfortable working with various disciplines to deliver best-in-class, re-usable, scalable UI solutions to clients! Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
I am looking for developers with the following:
- Eight+ years’ experience in the .Net stack - delivering enterprise-level solutions
- You have worked in Insurance and know the in’s and out’s
- You have three years of Azure web development with Azure administration as well as the know-how on modern Azure-serverless architecture
- Azure DevOps
- Expert knowledge of GIT
- When it comes to the Microsoft tech stack you are skilled in: C#, .Net and .Net Core, SQL server, etc along with React or Angular front-end dev exp
- Good experience working with remote teams in an Agile hub
- By nature, you are a problem solver; you have excellent communication skills and you are no doubt a Value adder in every way!
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 22 Apr 12:42, Closing date 21 Jun