|Remuneration:||R500000 – R600000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you curious, open to feedback, and enjoy working together to create a better solution? This exciting company are seeking developers with imagination, energy, vision, shared values, curiosity and heart whereas the rest can be learned along the way through immersion in their iterative environment.
If you want to work in a team with transparency and trust? Then this is the place to be!
Reference number for this position is SJ48441. This is a permanent position based in Durban offering a cost to company salary of R600,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
As a successful candidate you would:
- Four years+ experience working as a native Android app developer.
- One year+ experience using Kotlin.
- Well versed in the unit and automated testing techniques for Android apps.
- Strong competency in Git.
- Published and/or maintained live app(s) in the App Store.
- Experience in UI design.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies or have worked in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Familiar with an in-flight teaching and mentoring atmosphere
- Be directly involved in creating native apps for our clients and partners in the fields of media, communications and education.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation, and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Be responsible for upholding code quality and testing practices for our fleet of Android apps.
- Take ownership of re-architecting the existing Android codebase into a modular architecture.
- Manage the transition from Java to Kotlin.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design, and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world-class applications.
Posted on 02 Nov 09:08
011 463 3633