Reporting to the technical team lead, you are a highly motivated individual with a strong understanding of relational databases and object orientated programming. You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done within project deadlines.
• Receive specifications from the system architect
• Write, test and implement stored packages/functions/procedures
• Source appropriate solutions to problems
• Resolve queries and bugs
• Record time and bill Requirements
• A BSc degree or relevant IT diploma
• A minimum of two to three years of proven experience in developing data driven applications
• A strong understanding of relational databases
• Current experience with SQL (preferably PL/SQL)
• Recent experience with C# or Delphi
• Oracle PL/SQL
• C# or C++ or Delphi (object orientated)
• Web Services/SOAP
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201445 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201445