Our client, a leading Pest Control & Hygiene Solutions Company is looking for a passionate individual that will join this team and ensure continued growth, look for new opportunities and always look at improving current services. Are you an excellent communicator, team orientated, professional and passionate about this industry? We want to hear from you!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : PERMANENT
SECTOR: PEST CONTROL
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
Reporting directly to the Director(s), the successful applicant will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling all aspects of the daily running of the office.
This includes, but is not limited to:
– Staff management
– Achieving of acceptable and agreed levels of performance in all areas of the organization
– Keeping abreast with new and improved methods of pest control
– Regular staff meetings to discuss and review targets, budgets, etc.
– Ensure pricing are in line with budget
– Ensure that servicemen are registered to complete their NCPS as well as with the Department of Agriculture as PCOs
– Ensure annual renewal of SAPCA membership
– Submit required report / submissions timeously
– Ensure compliance to company policy at all times
– Carry out random spot checks
– Monthly reporting to Director(s)
– Train, recruit, inspire, lead and maintain talented people to grow with the company.
5+ years experience in pest control environment
Management / Supervisor experience
Fully bi-lingual (English / Afrikaans)
Well versed in pest control, pest management and pesticides
Experience providing strategic planning and succession planning initiatives
Own car and valid drivers license – able to travel to Northern Suburbs daily
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail [email protected] today.
Status is working remotely during this lockdown and is committed to the best services as always.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.