Account Manager - Advertising - Commercial/Agri
|Remuneration:||basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Mpumalanga, Free State|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAre you a sales guru with a technical mind and passion for digital? Then keep reading! We’re looking for dynamic people who ticks these boxes: Sales ninja’s who possesses a strong bias for action
- Persistent (like a dog with a bone)
- Stellar communication skills,
- Have a work hard, play hard attitude
- Be driven to deliver the best
- Be prepared to always go the extra mile
- Have an unquestionable work ethic
- Work well under pressure
You will be based in the Cape Town, Mpumalanga or Free State region and will form part of our amazing Commercial Sales Team.
What’s in it for you
- A fun working environment
- Dynamic, smart, and funny colleagues who love to work with great people like you and achieve success together
- Exposure to global opportunities; collaboration with a global team and/or global training.
- Access to "My Academy" online learning
- Tools of the trade (laptop, 3G, cell phone and petrol allowance)
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and to help improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges.
To be responsible for selling of the company’s digital product offerings in the commercial and agricultural dealer market within your assigned area and thereby ensuring continual growth in Dealer market share for the organisation through the achievement of sales targets whilst actively living the corporate value system and embracing “The Road Less Travelled”
What will you be doing:
To achieve all sales revenue targets through:
- Focus on the diagnostic selling process across your customer base by implementing all phases of the sales process at executive level and with the relevant decision makers. Complete within the specified deadlines to ensure value is created.
- Increase dealer numbers by developing new business through new customer acquisition, through a process of:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects through cold calls and outbound hunting.
- Focus on pipeline creation by continually building relationships with new customers to maximise opportunities for revenue growth.
- Ensure achievement of all client visits and telephone calls as per contact plan.
- Actively engage with various internal departments within the business to coordinate necessary resources to progress and close deals.
- Meet monthly KPI’s to achieve the defined customer contact plan identified for your area of responsibility.
- Meet quarterly/yearly OKR’s to achieve business objectives as defined by the business and or department.
- Maintain a high level of quality service to your customers.
- Encourage your dealer to rate your service when he receives the link/call so that you can continuously grow and improve in your role.
- Being trustworthy and credible
- Believe in healthy conflict
- Able to show commitment
- Able to accept accountability
- Focused on results (thrive on high performance)
- AutoTrader is South Africa’s leading motoring marketplace with a 27-year history. With state of the art technology, we bring together buyers and sellers across all vehicle types Platforms. Our websites & apps attract over 9 million visits a month across over 70 000 vehicles. AutoTrader is passionate about people and has a corporate social responsibility programme that supports South Africans to get their drivers license with our free K53 guides & tutorials. .
- AutoTrader is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.
NB: In order to continue the effort to grow our diverse culture at AutoTrader, please note that first preference will be given to EE candidates who have the required skill set and experience as provided in the job definition.
- Must have matric or equivalent
- Good understanding of the Commercial Trucks/Agri vehicles/machinery industry
- Proven track record in New Business Development
- Understanding of online classifieds will be an advantage
- Proven track record in digital/online sales
- Minimum of three years of service in a B2B environment
- Minimum three years working with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Google suite of products ie. Google Sheets
- Experience working independently
- Experience cold calling/ developing new business
- Well presented
Company DescriptionAutoTrader, a South African owned business and digital marketing platform, launched on the 16th April 1992. We bring together buyers and sellers across all vehicle types. The key to AutoTrader’s success, is that it maintains no transactional barriers and directly connects buyers & sellers by displaying the physical address, telephone number, email address and website address.
Posted on 23 Nov 11:03, Closing date 22 Jan