An established company has a vacancy for an accounts clerk.
– Monthly administration process review and control, ensuring that deadlines are met.
– Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance and management accounts.
– Reconciliation and payment of accounts.
– Preparation of monthly standard journals for input into accounting system.
– Maintaining the general ledger and monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
– Monthly reconciliations of general ledger to sub ledgers.
– Preparation of monthly EFT payments to suppliers.
– Preparation of monthly VAT recon.
– Process payments; credit requests/sundry invoices and journals.
– Reconcile accounts as and when required.
– Capture and balance cash books.
– Balancing of bank reconciliations.
– Admin ad hoc functions.
– Pays attention to detail.
– Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office
– Must have extensive experience with Pastel
– Deadline driven.
– Good communication skills in English – written and verbal.
– Strong work ethic.
– Energetic and flexible disposition.
– Team player.
– Ability to work under pressure.
The candidate must have prior experience and traceable references.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.
Email: [email protected]