Job descriptionKey duties and responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities listed below are a guideline only and are by no means comprehensive as the requirements of the position are fluid and flexibility in terms of responsibilities and duties is required. Any additional requirements as permitted by law and fall within the scope of this position; its capabilities and the divisional range may be added from time to time at the discretion of the line manager and divisional head
Job bags and open briefs
- Accepting, reading and understanding of briefs that come into the system
- Scheduling briefs to resources across all brands on the portfolio across various departments
- Coordinating relevant creative teams (designer/art directors/copywriters/studio) in relation to briefs
- Assist Traffic Manager with weekly status meetings with creatives
- Set up, co-ordinate and rounding up of staff for meetings and reviews (on time).
- Records of reviews to be placed visibly on schedules.
- Creative, production and strategy schedules to be kept up to date and schedules to be sent out 3 times a day as per traffic process.
- Creating timelines for briefs to be assigned, actioned and completed. Checking with Traffic Manager before communicating with various departments.
- Keeping track of timelines and deadlines to ensure that jobs are on-track to completion
- Following-up on job briefs to ensure that briefs are being actioned and completed
- Raising any foreseen issues with brief actioning with Traffic Manager to ensure timely re-assigning of briefs to additional or alternate resources
- Conducting daily follow-ups with Traffic Manager and Team Leads (Creative Directors; Deputy Creative Directors and Creative Group Heads) with regards to ensuring that all jobs are scheduled, and resources are assigned correctly.
- All round traffic process of 99c adhered too.
- Closing of completed job bags and debriefs.
Maintaining communication with all Agency stakeholders at all times to ensure the smooth running and actioning of open briefs in the system and to mitigate any foreseeable problems by reassigning jobs accordingly to available resources
· Matric/Grade 12
Skills/Attributes and key competencies:
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Professional and calm demeanour
· Good understanding of the operations of an Advertising Agency
· Good understanding of the interaction between Traffic, Creative and the greater Agency
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail and systematic way of working
· Proven ability to manage timelines and projects from inception to completion
· Self-motivated; self-disciplined; self-starter and efficient
· Proactive; methodical and deadline-driven
· Prior experience in a similar position in an agency environment required
· Prior experience as a project manager highly advantageous
· Strong administrative experience essential
· Intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Workbook
· Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
· Diligent, accurate and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Interested candidates must please submit a concise CV via our online portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We remain committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Posted on 06 Apr 15:15