Systems Analyst - IT
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
Job descriptionOur IT team is looking for an innovative, independent thinking Systems Analyst who exercises good judgement. This person must have a high level of technical expertise, be passionate about IT processes, methodical and be solutions focussed.
The primary purpose is to work in conjunction with business, system application & integration teams and vendors to enhance and solve problems related to the ERP and related systems.
The role requires excellent planning and execution of process, system & technical related requirements prior to, during and post production deployment of new systems, enhancements and updates.
Key accountabilities of role:
- Software Configuration, Testing and Support
- SQL database management
- Support and manage interfaces between ERP and other systems
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility, support and user satisfaction
- Create end user reports and extract data from the Enterprise Resource
- Ensure the proper functionality and support of ERP and related systems
- System administration of ERP
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Information Systems or Analysis related field.
- At least two years systems analyst experience in a technology solution delivery environment
- Ability to work with and utilize ERP and or Oracle systems
- Strong problem solving and Analytical ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail with good mathematical skills
- Finance background/previous financial and or procure to pay experience advantageous
- Solid understanding of configuration management and the systems development lifecycle with a working knowledge of script development
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to interpret end user questions and troubleshoot.
- Ability to test and configure new software developments, releases and upgrades
- Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, technical specifications, work instructions, and software manuals.
- ERP Certification in Distribution and/Procure to pay and/Finance
- Knowledge of MS Office applications required with mid-level to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; PowerPoint, Efficiency in Microsoft Windows operating systems, MS Project, Visio
Posted on 20 Jul 12:28