Student Recruitment Manager
|Benefits:||Pension and Risk Cover|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionThe company
Milpark Education is a registered Private Higher Education Institution offering business management education that focuses on the areas of management and leadership, financial planning and insurance, and banking across South Africa and in other parts of Africa.
Milpark offers full-time, part-time and distance learning Higher Education (HE) and Further Education and Training (FET) qualifications, as well as career-focused short courses. The higher education qualifications offered start at NQF level 5, extend into levels 6 and 7, and culminate in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at NQF level 8. Our short-term qualifications cover the spectrum from NQF level 5 through to NQF level 7.
Milpark Education has been rated as the Number One Private Provider of the MBA degree and was placed fifth in the overall rankings of accredited Educations in the 2012 PMR.africa national survey on accredited Educations offering MBA/MBL degrees in South Africa.
The Milpark culture is based on five core values:
- We focus on providing quality education to our students
- We focus on our excellent customer service
- We work together with integrity and respect
- We take personal accountability and responsibility
- We create value for our stakeholders through innovation and operational excellence
The primary purpose of the role is to lead and coordinate the national student recruitment function and supporting processes for Milpark Education. The Student Recruitment Manager takes full accountability for the achievement of targeted contact, distance learning and distance learning online student enrolments. Additionally, the Student Recruitment Manager will develop and coordinate student recruitment action plans for the various Schools, and report on the execution of the these and address deviations.
- Lead the developm
If your application is not successful but we think you might be a good fit for another position at Milpark we will keep your CV in the pipeline in case an opportunity arises. If you would prefer that we don’t keep your CV in this manner, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] .
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, and appointments will be made in line with our EE requirements.
Education and experience requirements
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Student Recruitment function at a Private Higher Education environment, preferably in a multi-faculty environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Private Higher Education landscape in South Africa
- Demonstrable work experience in student recruitment strategy and planning
- Problem solving
- Creativity and Innovation
Posted on 05 Mar 10:01