|Remuneration:||R750000 - R780000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA Centurion based company that specialises in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation (AI) is currently looking for a talented SQL and automation Engineer to work remotely.
They are seeking a highly self-motivated individual to help customers modernize operations by automating manual business processes through Robotic Process Automation, Database Development, Document Understanding, AI/Machine Learning and integration.
Send your CV for this amazing opportunity Today!
Reference Number for this position is LN52658 which is a permanent position based in Centurion/remote offering a cost to company salary of R780,000 per annum per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- IT-related degree/diploma with Mathcore in High School
- Minimum three to five years with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience XML, and JSON
- Scripting experience Visual Basic will be beneficial
- Solid understanding of workflow design principles
- Extensive experience with SQL database
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Design and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
- Carry out development, unit as well as end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of software robots and programmed automation
- Contribute end to end with a Dev/Ops approach to Automation and help in upfront configuration and ongoing administration and support
- Manage the end-to-end process of implementing automation solutions using RPA and Integration technologies
- Support internal and external customers by developing, testing, and deploying automation solutions using RPA, database, and integration technologies
- Supports investigation and remediation of production level issues
- Ensures quality by supporting coding and architectural standards and thorough unit testing
- Follow secure coding standards and processes including SDLC and Change Management
Posted on 06 Apr 11:28
011 463 3633