|Remuneration:||to be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Artist Admin is looking for a full-time Shipping Administrator to join our dynamic, caring, fast-growing Cape Town office.
– Shipping correspondence,
– Managing quality control, stock management, and workplace tidiness
– Liaising with suppliers where required
– Booking all shipments through the various portals with all required paperwork etc.
– Shipment tracking, reporting, and full use of internal systems
– Invoicing clients on Xero
– Clear friendly communicator
– Detail and systems orientated
– Problem solver
– Independent taskmaster
– Passion for helping the arts
Please apply below and do not email us directly.
Company DescriptionArtist Admin provides administrative support to artisans, musicians, painters, illustrators, photographers, videographers, designers, coders, or anyone who’s creative for a living. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed trying to send a package to the States, selling products or services online, filing a tax return, trying to figure out what to charge an agency for a campaign, or have spent weeks gathering information for a visa application only to be turned down, then you’d know why we’re here. Our mission is to relieve you from these and all the other boring, complex, time-consuming tasks that just bog you down and distract you from your real strength and magical ability… to create.
Posted on 11 May 11:26, Closing date 31 May