Senior Data Engineer
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A leader in video entertainment seeks the advanced skills of a senior data engineer to develop high-quality data, warehouse solutions in Azure environment using Synapse, Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Wherescape and PowerBI.
You will be required to Work from high-level requirements through to detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration; Lead technical delivery within squads and provide oversight of solutions.
The successful incumbent should have sound knowledge of Agile SAFe methodology, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and cloud computing.
- Minimum seven years in a Microsoft BI environment, of which at least two years must have been in an Azure environment
- In-depth experience of Azure Synapse, ADF and Data Lake
- Experience of developing solutions in the cloud (Azure)
- Experience working in a high availability DataOps environment SQL
- Understanding of API-based services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /Information Systems, Big Data
- Azure Data Engineer Certification would be advantageous
Reference Number for this position is PP55149 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R800 000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Prinuchka on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 04 Aug 12:35, Closing date 3 Oct
011 463 3633