Duties and Responsibilities
• Reaching the defined targets for filling vacant positions
• Full execution of the recruitment process (including compiling of recruitment memorandums, preparing of adverts, job posting, screening of applicants, job interviewing, candidates vetting, regular communication with candidates and managers) including all recruitment administration
• Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies
• Manages posting of job vacancies on the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
• Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements
• Preparation of the recruitment plan and the budget
• Manages an updated recruitment pool in line with forecasted growth
• Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback on the recruitment process to operations managers
• Compilation of interview reports and offer letters, contracts of employment
• Facilitation of on-boarding processes
• National Diploma in HR management or related field advantageous
• 3+years years experience as a recruiter
• Demonstrable experience in utilising innovative means of recruiting
• An understanding of the SETA environment would be advantageous
• Capable of self – work and sufficiency
• 1+ years experience working directly with international clients
• 5+ years call center BPO environment essential
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201833 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201833