The Administrator’s primary purpose is to provide administrative and office support to the projects team. This person must have extensive experience in a range of administrative functions, and will be expected to manage a large workload.
- A minimum Grade 12 certificate
- At least 2 years' working experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office – Advance Excel knowledge
- Ability to work neatly and clearly when capturing data and filing electronically
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a multi-tasking environment
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage demanding workload in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.