Do you want to join a Top Notch Company as a PORTFOLIO ADMINISTRATOR? Do you have 2+ yearsâ?? experience managing 250 properties and want to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking Company? Then look no further. Non negotiable PAYPROP & RED RABBIT experience.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Monthly list to team on tenants that are vacating on allocated portfolio
- Send Vacating checklist to all tenants who give notice on allocated portfolio
- Attend AGM’s on allocated blocks in person or via zoom
- Monthly walk around blocks managed and report to managing agents on findings – follow up on items that need to be attended to
- Receive rental application and open file on laptop, prepare all docs
- Upload lease to payprop and debit order form
- Create property, create tenant and create invoices on payprop.
- Monthly statements to Landlord
- Monthly statements to tenants and invoices
- Attend to monthly reconciliation of rental payments on allocated portfolio
- Attend to monthly account payments for Landlord
- Attend to Deposit refund payments within 14 days
- Load deposit processing fee on deposit refunds
- Follow up on tenants in arrears as per strict process LOD on 4th of every month
- Investors to be kept updated on late payments at all times
- Have an action plan in place to collect arrears
- Eviction instructions to be handed to attorneys o.b.o owner if requested
- Download contracts expiring from payprop according to 40/80 rule, negotiate renewals accordingly and ensure all invoices have been loaded
- When warning letters are received by Body Corporate, send to tenant and keep track that it is followed up on
- Attend to problems with water and electricity accounts
- NQF 4 or working towards completing your NQF 4
- Experience with rentals
- Great administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Red Rabbit, Payprop, Excel, Google docs
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail [email protected] today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.