· Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required.
· Designing and implementing new computer systems and frameworks.
· Troubleshooting technical issues.
· Risk mitigation planning.
· Collaborating with business unit members, head of departments and the IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
· Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation.
· Running training sessions and workshops on system processes.
· Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
· Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
· Formal qualification and/or minimum of 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Science or Computer Science.
· Business Administration.
· Finance (ERP) systems.
· Warehousing management systems.
· Critical thinking ability.
· Strong problem-solving capacity.
· High-level written and verbal communication skills.
· Data interrogation skills (basic SQL ability is advantageous)
· Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, logic formulas)
· Project management skills.