|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCompany Culture:
The Badger Group of Companies believes in creating an environment where their employees, employees families, community, clients, business partners and shareholders embody the ethos of providing our world in which we live, a soft landing.
Purpose of the role:
Provide specialist People support to the Australian and New Zealand recruitment needs as well as assist the People Department in SA with regards to the overall key areas within the department including administration, on-boarding, recruitment, employee engagement and retention.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of Matric
- HR related qualification
- Preferably experience on recruitment and payroll systems
- Minimum five years’ experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- In line with the company Employment Equity Plan, preference will be given to EE candidates.
- Proof of Covid vaccination required
- Provide specialist knowledge, skills and competence in all areas of the People Department for both employees and business managers
- Strong recruitment and selection skills
- Build effective relationships with business managers and provide support in all People areas
- Assist in attracting top talent through innovative selection methods
- Build the talent pipeline through effective recruitment and retention strategies
- Communicate the company culture across all areas for proper integration of new employees
- Provide support and guidance pertaining to workplace discipline
- Maintain accurate and updated employee records at all times through the effective use of employee management systems
- Respond to employee queries and resolve issues in a timeous and professional manner
- Gather and analyse data with useful People metrics in order to provide key statistics for business decisions
- Ensure consistent and correct application of all People policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to all acts and legal requirements within the People Department
- Ensure recruitment and talent management is aligned with the company EE plans.
- Sound knowledge of Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and other relevant legislation
It is important to note that this position would require the successful applicant to work hours to accommodate the needs of the teams in Australia and New Zealand as well as those based in SA. Working hours may vary but would require starting times between 5am or 6am depending on meetings.
Posted on 03 Jun 16:11, Closing date 2 Jul