Our client, a market leader in the processing and production sector, seeks to employ a super sharp and highly efficient Payroll Administrator for their plant in Atlantis. You must have experience in managing payroll on VIP Premiere and T&A ESS or Viper.
- You will have a diploma in Business Administration or HR, coupled with 5 years experience in managing both weekly and monthly payrolls over over 400 staff, on VIP Premiere
- You will have a solid background in fully managing electronic T&A systems, daily reporting on absenteeism, handling payroll queries and administering any personnel leave and rotations schedules, as well as ensuring onboarding and termination administration is accurate and efficiently managed on the payroll system.
- You will be able to work independently, thrive under pressure, be able to problem solve and have a background in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in assisting with Covid-19 administration and reporting daily is essential, as well as assisting with screening and monitoring any cases within the plants.
- You will require your own reliable transport to travel to the various plants for queries and meetings
- You will have a clear criminal and credit history, as well as being able to provide contactable references to motivate your application.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period