Lecturer Assistants X 2
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
- Provide academic support to students during and after classes.
- Assist with general classroom management and administrative functions.
- Support students with the classroom activities, including group work.
- Assist with invigilation during internal assessments and external exams.
- Assist with preparation of learning material.
- Assist with online learning.
- Stand-in lecturer support.
- Relevant three year qualification in the field of Educare (National Diploma or Degree).
- The student record must reflect an above 60% achievement in all subjects.
- Must be prepared to undergo regular training and assist with practical classes.
- Bilingual (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa)
- Computer Literate. (MS Office: Word & Excel; MS Teams)
- Understand and manage issues of diversity and cultural differences.
- Be a positive role model and participate in youth development.
- Have an interest to pursue a career in education and training.
- Must be a South African citizen.
Applications: Applicants must submit their CV, originally certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all qualifications, Academic Transcripts/ Statement of results, Identity document, Valid Drivers License (if applicable) and 2 recent contactable references. Please note that a passport or Drivers License will not be accepted in lieu of Identity Document. All applicants must submit a duly signed Z83 form to the Human Resource Department, email: [email protected] . by no later than 23 July 2021 at 12hOO. Applicant will be subjected to a criminal background check as well as the verification of qualifications.
Please ensure that you clearly state the relevant post reference number on your application. Failure to attach the requested documents and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: 021 - 9709019
Northlink College is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act. Appointments wi according to the Employment Equity plan of the institution. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designated groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not received a reply within sixty (60) days after the closing date, you can consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Jul 17:00
+27 21 9709019