Our Client, an established Shipping Agent specialising in the Oil and Off Shore Sectors is looking for a Junior Freight Manager to join their specialised team.
The Agency has their Head Office based in Milnerton as well as representative satellite offices in all the SA ports.
The successful Candidate will require the following:
1. Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in the Shipping Industry
2. Obtain and Process Orders
3. Schedule Shipments and Plan Logistics to ensure sufficient storage space for incoming and outgoing items.
4. Keep updated Files of Goods shipped and received for reporting to Line Manager.
5. Client Liason, trouble shooting, handling issues arising in shipping or inventory handling.
6. Good organisation and administrative skills
7. Computer Literacy with Word, Basic Excel and Email
8. You will also be responsible for inventory control/checking as well as the preparation of documentation such as work orders, shipping orders and Bills of Lading, Ships Manifest and Shipping Documents.
9. Must have a valid Drivers License and reliable transport to get to and from work.
If this is you and you are ready for furthering your Shipping career, send an updated CV with reasons for leaving to [email protected]
Only valid CV’s will be contacted.