iOS Developer - Swift/RxSwift
|Location:||Pretoria, Faerie Glen|
Create functional and attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user as your coding talents as an iOS Developer with strong Swift & RxSwift skills is sought by a forward-thinking Insurance Specialist in Pretoria. Collaborating with the Design team, you will design, build & maintain new application features and identify, debug and maintain the core code. The successful candidate must have Grade 12/Matric, a 3-year tertiary qualification in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar field will prove beneficial, you must have 3+ years iOS Software Development and proven experience in a similar role, Delegate & Coordinator Patter in iOS & iOS back-end services, extensive experience with frameworks such as Core Data, be proficient in Mercurial, Git, SVN, C-based libraries, MVVM pattern in iOS & UIKit, APIs, push notifications, cloud messaging and Continuous Integration.
- Design and build mobile application on an iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the Design team to define app features.
- Ensure quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Fix XCode bugs on the application.
- Publish application on App Store.
- Maintain the code and atomization of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
- Build views programmatically (No SwiftUI, or Storyboards).
- Grade 12/Matric.
- 3+ Years’ Software Development in iOS.
- Proven experience as an iOS Developer.
- Solid understanding of Swift and RxSwift.
- Delegate and Coordinator Pattern in iOS.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data.
- iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- C-based libraries.
- MVVM Pattern in iOS and UIKit.
- Knowledge on threading and performance in iOS.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Three-year tertiary qualification in computer science or software engineering, or related field.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to taryn target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 05 Jan 11:42, Closing date 4 Feb
087 351 0743