General Accounts/Administration Controller
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment as well as self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
A position has become available for a General Accounts and Administration Controller to provide support to the Finance Department.
The successful candidate shall report directly to the Financial Manager and should be a dedicated, meticulous and hardworking individual who is composed, level headed and able to work under pressure.
If you are looking to study within the Finance stream, but have some experience, you are welcome to apply.
- National Senior Certificate
- Accounting Qualification will be beneficial
- Minimum one year experience
- Previous experience working on Pastel
- Intermediate to advanced PC proficiency including Mathematics in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Excellent communication and administration abilities
- Capture credit notes
- Open debtors accounts
- Debtor reconciliations
- Overseas transactions
- Stock take
- Various other ad-hoc duties
- Computer literate
- Administrative Abilities
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to take initiative
Please do not apply should you not have the above experience, requirements and skills as your application will not be considered.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV and relevant qualifications to [email protected] by 5 March 2021 .
When applying please quote the job title and reference number ( PYRO111B ) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 18 Feb 08:40
+27 21 787 9600