Our client in the agricultural industry based In the Eastern Cape is looking for an experienced Financial & Business Manager.
Finance and Business Manager job description:
The Financial and Business Manager must provide day-to-day leadership for finance, accounting and administrative functions. These responsibilities include oversite of accounting, human resources processors, relationships with Investment Advisors, risk management and facilities management. The Finance and Business Manager is the primary liaison, assisting with strategic planning and management of multiple revenue streams.
This person would need to live in this area but is able to work remotely.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems, ensuring regulatory compliance and tax requirements.
- Manages accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, financial analysis, cash flow and tax accounting.
- Work on programs such as Quickbacks etc.
- Do financial forecasts
- Administration of salaries and wages.
- Preparing presentations for the inquiry of a loan.
- A Bcom degree is the minimum requirement needed to be considered for this position.
- Preferably 5 years of work experience.
Furthermore, we are looking for the following qualities (soft skills) in a candidate:
- Communication and listening skills.
- Organisation skills - the candidate should be able to manage time, people and money.
- Give attention to fine detail
- Leadership skills - the candidate should be self-assertive but friendly at the same time and be sensitive towards other employees.
- It is important that the candidate can motivate others in the workplace.
- Problem solving skills. The candidate should be able to identify and solve unexpected problems.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks.